About the company:
Our client is a development and management company established in 2003 with specific interest in Gas, Solar and Water in USA and India. In Gas, we have executed and managed more than 651 MW of projects in USA and India. EverStream Capital is a global asset management firm that invests in energy infrastructure with $420M under management and growing quickly, with particular focus on Japan,Latin America, India and USA.
The JV have already completed construction of our 6 solar plants totalling to 104 MW in Telangana. The JV participated in the Solar Energy Corporation of India's (- SECI- ) most recent government rooftop tender and were awarded a project portfolio totaling 23.39MW, which will be located in the states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh. Think and EverStream also won 55 MW of solar capacity through the most recent KREDL tender. Building on this success, the JV plans to develop and/or acquire over 2,000 MW of solar projects throughout India over the next three years and expects to invest upwards of $300 million equity capital. The JV is headquartered in Hyderabad and look to increase its investment in the region.
JOB TITLE / DESIGNATION Assistant Manager - HR
NO. OF VACANCIES 1
* Recording, attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Maintaianing Databse of grievances or queries that any of the employees
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
* Checking travel and tour expenses and contractor bills and record timely credit of the amount into employee's accounts
* Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
* Administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
* Co-ordinating exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
* Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
* Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
* Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Work experience: 2-4 years of post qualification experience in a reputed organization.
QUALIFICATION MBA- HR
LANGUAGES ENGLISH and HINDI is a must.
AGE 24 - 26 Years