Our client is a leading Real Estate PE fund focused in the domain of education infrastructure and industrial assets. With over 1000 crores of the Fund, they have built a portfolio of K12 schools as well as biotech, life sciences and apparel parks through acquisitions.
Ideally, you should:
Be a qualified CA/MBA(Finance) with 2-4 years experience.
You will report to the VP Finance and work very closely with him.
You will have to travel to Shamirpet daily (5 days a week, can extend to 6 in case of more workload)
You must be smart enough to handle the 3rd party firms.
You will also have to second the CFO when he travels.
Awesome role for any young CA or MBA!
We expect you to do the following:
- Annual Budgeting process for the Group.
- Arrange to prepare and report periodic Financial statements.
- Lead the performance variance analysis with respect to Budgets, Forecast & Plans
- Manage and drive the accounting and control processes related to statutory Audits efficiently, resolving any issues smoothly, so that all Audits are completed on schedule.
- Manage (IT) systems and processes (FACT ERP) to provide critical financial and operational information, accurately and efficiently.
- Manage the tax Direct and Indirect tax positions of all the companies to ensure that the tax position of the companies are optimized, ensuring timely compliances and no penalties.
- Expertise in financial modelling for real estate will be an added advantage.
- Manage the fixed assets register and tagging of all assets on capitalization.
- Minimum experience required is 3 years. You must have good knowledge related to finance.
- MBA in finance is desirable
The following are few of the compliances related to Audit and Taxation spanning entire year requiring a support function in the team for better management and quicker turnaround:
Half yearly limited review of debt listed companies and reporting to BSE
- Newspaper advertisement
- XBRL upload on BSE site
- Asset coverage certificate by CA
- Audited FS by 30th September
Reporting to DB
- Financial covenants to be certified by Auditors
- Tax Audit and Tax Filing by 30th September
- Transfer pricing for listed NCDs by 30th November
- TP certification to be done
- TP study to be done
- TP benchmarking to be done (first year only)
- Tax filing of listed NCDs by 30th November
- Ind AS accounting for listed NCDs and half yearly limited review by auditor from FY 2017-18
The date for new companies is 14th Dec-2017 and will be 14th Nov from next FY onwards.